Cordelia Anderson, APR, is a seasoned marketing and communications executive with 20 years of experience working in mostly nonprofit, government and education sectors. Regularly asked to consult with public and academic libraries across the country, Cordelia brings strategic planning and executable action in her approach to solving problems. Cordelia is a leader in the marketing and communications community in Charlotte; a member of PRSA Charlotte; a board member and marketing committee chair for the UNC-Charlotte Atkins Library; and a regular collaborator with companies, nonprofits and government agencies within the region.
Other professional affiliations and volunteer roles:
- Planning Team Member, Urban Libraries Council
- Jury Member, John Cotton Dana Public Relations Award
- APR Readiness Review panelist, PRSA Charlotte
- Mentor, Charlotte Mecklenburg Library Mentorship Program
- Board Member for Social Media and Website, WR Odell Elementary School PTA