Cordelia Anderson Consulting was founded in 2018 with a mission to provide marketing and communications consulting and services to community-serving organizations such as libraries, nonprofits, educational institutions and government agencies.
Cordelia Anderson is the author of the new book, Library Marketing and Communications: Strategies to Increase Relevance and Results, from ALA Editions.
She is a seasoned marketing and communications executive with 20+ years of experience. She is based in Charlotte, NC but has clients around the US and is nationally recognized for her innovative, strategic and results-driven marketing and communications programs. Clients have included public and academic libraries, library associations, local government agencies and nonprofits.
Cordelia is Accredited in Public Relations from the Public Relations Society of America, which indicates advanced mastery of the knowledge, skills and abilities to practice public relations. She uses this approach to help her clients solve complex marketing and communications challenges so that they can tell their stories and reach their goals.
Professional affiliations and volunteer roles:
- Board Member and Marketing Committee Chair, UNC-Charlotte Atkins Library
- Social Media Board Member, RCCC Early College PTSO
- Member and APR Readiness Review panelist, PRSA Charlotte
Past professional affiliations and volunteer roles:
- Planning Team Member, Urban Libraries Council
- Jury Member, John Cotton Dana Public Relations Award
- Member, Library Administration and Management Association
- Social Media Board Member, W.R. Odell Elementary PTA
- Mentor, Charlotte Mecklenburg Library Mentorship Program
Contact Cordelia today