Cordelia Anderson Consulting announced today that the Lake County Library System, located in central Florida, has signed on for full access to Cordelia Anderson Consulting training content on Niche Academy. They’ll get access to our full academy of content for one year, and early access to new content, such as “Strengthen Your Library’s Brand,” coming later this spring, and “Getting (and Keeping) New Library Customers,” coming this summer.
The Lake County Library System is a library cooperative consisting of 10 member libraries and 6 branch libraries (like the Cagan Crossings Community Library, pictured above).
Full Academy Access starts at $499 per year per person, that’s 50% less than the individual trainings combined. Topics include:
- You Can Build a Library Marketing Plan (8-part series of short videos with quizzes, handouts and templates)
- Best Practices for Creating & Marketing Programs
- Creating an Integrated Marketing Campaign
- Crisis Communications for Libraries
- Getting to “Yes” – Making a Case for Email Marketing at Your Library
- More Than Programs: Marketing Library Services, Collections, Spaces, and More
- Social Media Strategies for Your Library
- Coming in April: What is a Library’s Brand?
- Coming in June: Getting (and Keeping) New Library Customers (coming in June 2023, just in time to plan ahead for Library Card Signup Month!)
As Full Academy subscribers, Arlington Public Library will not only get exclusive early access to new content, they’ll have access to monthly Zoom “Office Hours” where they can ask me questions, share ideas and give feedback about the content. All participants receive a coupon code for $10 off my book from ALA Editions.
If you are interested in Full Academy Access, visit our On Demand page to learn more! For group pricing, we will grant one person per organization a free trial for two weeks.