Library professionals: I want to hear from you! What are your most “burning questions” about library marketing and communications? What gives you the most joy, and the most frustration, when it comes to telling your library’s story?
Here are some examples of questions I’ve heard over the years:
- How can I help my fellow library employees see the importance of marketing?
- Why do our staff love flyers so much?
- How can I get my library to invest in paid marketing?
- Should we still be printing a paper program calendar?
- Why do some campaigns work while others don’t?
Now let’s hear from you!